Stamps: Seasonal Sayings (clear-128009, wood- 128006)
Cardstock: Raspberry Ripple (126842), 2012-2013 Designer Series Paper (126910), Whisper White ( 100730)
Ink: Versa Mark (102283)
Accessories: Raspberry Ripple 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon (126845), Big Shot (113439), White Embossing Powder (109132), Embossing Buddy (103083), Hearts Collection Framelits (125599), Hearts a Flutter Framelits (130159), Heat Tool (129053), Dimensionals (104430)
Here is how I made this card:
1. Base card is Whisper White 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Folded in half at 4 1/4"
2. Cut at 4" x 5 1/4" Raspberry Ripple card stock. Wipe Down the bottom of your card with your Emboss Buddy. Stamp the "LOVE YOU" in Versa Mark - add your White Embossing Powder and heat set.
3. Cut a piece of 3 1/4' x 3 1/2" Raspberry Ripple DSP with stripes going length wise.
4. Cut a 2 3/4" square piece of Raspberry Ripple
5. Cut a piece of Whisper White 2 1/2" squared. Put the smallest heart from the Hearts Collection Framelit in the middle of the card stock and run it through the Big Shot
6. On a scrap piece of Raspberry Ripple c/s, place your Hearts a Flutter scallop framelit with the small heart framelit on the inside and run that through the Big Shot
7. Tricky part, cut 17 - 2" pieces of Ribbon. Take your 2 1/2 squared piece of Whisper White c/s and add lots of adhesive to the back. Cross your ribbon pieces to make it look like a braid. Alternate right side then left side...starting the next piece of ribbon in the middle of the last one. You may need to cut off the over hang of ribbon. (again, I'll get a video up next week.)
8. Take the scallop heart piece and place it over the ribbon. Add Dimensionals in all 4 corners.
9. Adhere the card together. Remember to add your Ribbon to the to the Raspberry Ripple c/s - covering up the seams of the DSP.
10. You are done!
You can order all these supplies from my online store.
Thank you for allowing me to Create Cards For YOU!